Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Looking back and looking forward

The 2009 Pennwriters conference is over, but my schedule is still full. Now it's time to exchange notes and ideas with other conference attendees. After that, I'll have to follow up on promised submissions and queries.
But first, I'll have to undergo some medical tests that require fasting. That means that I'll attend a lunch meeting sans food. I can't wait for that test to be over.
Doctor's and veterinary appointments are not the only things that keep me busy. We have also been planting our yard. The recent rain helped things grow a lot. Yesterday, I checked out our butterfly weed and was thrilled to count almost two dozen monarch larvae on its leaves. We have no idea where they spent the winter, and today I'm seeing only a few larvae. Where do they go?

1 comment:

Annette said...

I hope your tests went well, Doris.