Saturday, January 03, 2009

Published Again

Last summer, I sold three photo features in quick succession. The wait between contract and publication is always a long one. Finally, yesterday I received the January/February 2009 issue of Pennsylvania Magazine with my four-page article "Beaks to Bills." It looks very nice and includes some of my favorite bird photos.
Now I am waiting for the other two articles to be published. They feature, of course, more birds. One highlights the festival of the birds at Presque Isle, which will take place again next May. The other article will be published in Pursuits Magazine, a magazine issued by the Pennsylvania Tourism Office.
Do you see a pattern here? Well, I'm now working on an idea that has nothing to do with birds, just to break the monotony...

No comments: