Thursday, March 19, 2009

The days are just packed

I have had a very busy week so far. On Monday, I took the plunge and booked a flight to Germany this summer. First, I had to confirm dates with my family. And because there are no more direct flights to Germany from here, I had to find connections that would neither give me too little nor too much waiting time for my next leg. I am not fond of sitting at some airport for over four hours, but I also don't want to sprint through an airport to catch my flight. So, the new flight to Paris is out because it only gives you one and a half hours to catch a connection and immigration and customs take at least one hour in a perfect world. After checking all my options I decided to use one airline for the first leg and come back on another airline. Now, I just hope that none of my flights get canceled as was the case the last time I traveled.
Yesterday, I was working on a new assignment and had a great time doing it. It was good to be photographing again and museums are always happy for the publicity. I also had a letter to the editor in yesterday's Post-Gazette and received a very positive response so far.

No comments: